Thursday, September 2, 2010

LUSH!

I adore LUSH!
It has the best smelling products!
I can seriously spend hours in that store getting pampered and inhaling the lovely aromas.


My last foray into that wonderful store gave me

  • Love Lettuce - lavender scented exfoliating mask for normal to oily skin.
    It has almond bits to gently remove dead skin and
    china clay to absorb the dirt off your skin.

&

  • Cupcake - a chocolate scented mask to help prevent breakouts and
    it also removes excess oil.
    It has peppermint oil to stimulate and sandalwood oil to soften.
    Yum!


    as well as:

SexyPeel - a delish bar of soap!
I almost want to eat it!
This is a bar of soap that I would welcome to have my mouth washed out with!



Previously, Dark Angels had made it home with me.
It is a facial scrub that does wonders for an oily complexion, such as mine.
It has powdered charcoal and black sugar to absorb the oil and exfoliate the skin.
It also has avocado oil to soften it and rosewood oil to make it smell divine.
Careful, though!
It gets messy!





Now, one of their most luxurious items are their Bath Bombs.
It just a ball of happiness.
They can make any bath time a party for one.
Just sit and breathe in all the goodness...




Ahhhhhh....

4 comments:

Kate and Clark said...

our home away from home.

Griffin and Gretchen said...

You know how to find the good stuff. Next time try The Comforter Bubble Bar.

Lizard said...

Thanks Gretchen! That sounds yummy!!

Jennie said...

You don't know me but I just happened to stumble upon your blog and I'm SOOOO glad that I did. I've been reading it for 2hours! Love it. I hope you don't mind if I sneak in on all the great writing action and partake! You truly have a gift. Thanks for sharing.