Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My 2010 Grads!



Yay!!
My puppies graduated!
I was so nervous, thinking for sure they were gonna fail.
But they didn't!
I'm so proud!

They both had to show they can
  • sit
  • wait
  • stay
  • leave it
  • drop it
  • down
  • come when called


It was a long and grueling test.
(wink, wink)
But let me tell you,
they were well rewarded with
yummy blueberries and lovely carrots.
Delicious and nutritious.

But what really made me laugh was this past Sunday at Church.
I was sitting next to this sweet, but mischievous little boy,
who held on to his little plastic water cup that was passed at Sacrament.
He started chewing on it and cracking it
and making a big racket.
His Mother, red in the face, kept whispering
"Give that to me!"
"Drop that!"
"Leave that alone!"
I quickly turned my face and buried it in my hymn book!
Although, to be honest, I don't think I fooled the red-faced Mother.
My shoulders were shaking so bad!
You see, my puppies passed their obedience school.
They both know the Drop It/Leave it command.
Hmm...
Maybe I should give that poor mother PetSmart's card?

2 comments:

Jere Van Patten said...

Congratulations!! =) That's sweet. I think I need to take my little monsters to PetSmart! They're GREAT, but for some reason the SECOND we walk in to Sacrament they transform into little crazies.

The Brinkerhoff's said...

THIS PICTURE-NO YOU DIDN'T... HAHHA I NEEDED THIS TODAY!! LOVE YA