Saturday, March 13, 2010

Chelsea Handler leads to Tinkling...

This woman is Hill-arious!
Been watching her show, Chelsea Lately, for a while now.
She almost causes my death nightly.
She definitely causes me to tinkle now and then.
But be warned, Parental Discretion is advised.
She was in town on Thursday, to do a book signing and a show.
I was lucky enough to be at the book signing.
I was so nervous!
I was trying to think of something clever and witty to say.
But my mind was utterly blank!!
All around me, tons of people were still in line.
It was crazy!
So that's what I said.
"This is crazy!"
She looked up from the book and said
"Awww... well thanks for coming."
"No, thank you!" I gushed.
Yes.
I gushed!
I am ridiculous!
But I got to see this gifted and unbalanced woman!
And I got to see her stand up, later that night.
It was an all Chelsea Day.
Cheers!



No comments: