We celebrated Matt and all his greatness at Disneyland.
We even had him by proxy, since he is totally Sully.
And it really was a magical day:
- it was rainy, so it wasn't busy at all
- we got to ride Space Mnt twice, WITHOUT having to get off
- I lost my phone on Star Tours, but a sweet man found it and returned it
- we got a Lunch reservation at Blue Bayou
- where we proceeded to stuff Nat's purse with lovely rolls for a later snack
- everyone loved our moustaches
- we got a picture with Mickey WITHOUT having to wait in line
- we got to ride in Soarin's prime seats
- I got a 155,800 in Midway Mania, second only to Alex
- we danced for the Piano Man on Main Street
- AND we got a 2 for 1 ticket, so we get to go again for FREE!
I love Disneyland.
Almost as much as I love Matt.
Happy Birthday, Boo.
We felt you there.