Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Birthday, Boo!











We celebrated Matt and all his greatness at Disneyland.
We even had him by proxy, since he is totally Sully.
And it really was a magical day:
  • it was rainy, so it wasn't busy at all
  • we got to ride Space Mnt twice, WITHOUT having to get off
  • I lost my phone on Star Tours, but a sweet man found it and returned it
  • we got a Lunch reservation at Blue Bayou
  • where we proceeded to stuff Nat's purse with lovely rolls for a later snack
  • everyone loved our moustaches
  • we got a picture with Mickey WITHOUT having to wait in line
  • we got to ride in Soarin's prime seats
  • I got a 155,800 in Midway Mania, second only to Alex
  • we danced for the Piano Man on Main Street
  • AND we got a 2 for 1 ticket, so we get to go again for FREE!

I love Disneyland.


Almost as much as I love Matt.
Happy Birthday, Boo.
We felt you there.

2 comments:

NJoy said...

And free $5 popcorn!!!
Best day at Disnyland ever!!!

Allyson & Jere said...

Such a brilliant way to spend hs birthday. LOVE the Sully proxy, so perfect and cute. Looks like you had a total blast, wish I coulda gone to the land of happy.