Wednesday, August 26, 2009

To Purge is to Breathe...

Now don't get all excited.
I'm not talking about that kinda purging.
Ewww!
Today was a productive day off:
I got some clothes altered
I finished my last two essays for my Bio class
I disconnected my computer and all electronics
I took apart my desk in order to send back a get one that doesn't fall apart
(funny how it took almost a quarter of the time it took me to put it together)
I put together a clothes rack
I went through my closet and got rid of anything I don't (or won't) wear
I went through some papers and recycled what I don't need anymore
I went through some photos and smiled and laughed and cried
I went though all our blankets...
I got rid of 3 of his blankets...
sending them to DI...
But I still have his nasal spray...
his Bajio punch card...
his broken Treo...
his last pair of shoes...
not ready to give those up...
But I feel lighter.
A little at a time.

No comments: