Wednesday, June 10, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance (Dance, Dance...)

Shaping up to be a great season.
I tried to pick my top 5 couples, but I couldn't go past 6 couples.
I tried! Truly, I did!
Well, anyway, here are my top 6 couples (in no particular order):

Phillip and Jeanine



Evan and Randi



Ade and Melissa



Kupono and Ashley



Brandon and Jeanette



Max and Kayla



Oh! and I also really liked Jason!



His feet work was A-maz-ing!
Kaitlin was OK.
Anyway, those are my picks so far.
It's going to be a hard season if they keep it up.
Geez, but I love this show!

5 comments:

Jana Nielson said...

Some day, when my kids grow up, I'll be able to watch fun T.V. again......I hope.

Joanna said...

I couldn't believe how good last night's show was for a week 1 show. Everyone certainly brought it. It's going to be hard to pick a favorite.

Kate and Clark said...

i don't know their names but whoever performed first was tied with the slumdog millionaire people! DANG!

NJoy said...

Yay!!! I love this show!! What an awesome season. I do so agree with your faves. And your top two in the this are my fave couple right now. That hiphop was dope! And yes, even if it's cruel, I am glad to see that other couple go. He just wasn't it. And you know he only made it to top 20 because Ballet boy had a contract...sorry I'll get all the names soon. Promise.

Allyson & Jere said...

Couldn't agree with you more. It's gonna be a GREAT season, and TOUGH. Man I love this show!