Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What is wrong with TVland?



Why is a great show like "Pushing Daisies" getting canceled?! It is seriously one of the best shows on TV right now. It is vibrant, sweet, and funny. Really laugh-out-loud funny. AND it has Kristen Chenoweth singing. What's not to love? I eat up the kooky unconventional relationship between Ned and Chuck, not too mention how adorable Chuck looks in all that vintage gear. Why, TV gods, why? Why are you taking it away?

And leaving us with the rediculous road "Grey's Anatomy" is taking! What is up with it? Izzie used to be one of my favorite characters, a nice break from mopey Meredith. But now she's just as annoyingly mopey. And she's having ghost sex!!?? What the heck? Seriously, are the writers on crack? Did they really run out of other story lines? What kind of payoff are they thinking of giving us cuz I can't see where this is going.
I'm so dissapointed.



2 comments:

Allison said...

Liz, I totally agree!!! I can't believe I haven't talked to you about how ridiculous Grey's Anatomy is...seriously. What in the world??? Ghost sex??!! I just don't get it.

Allyson & Jere said...

I couldn't agree more. And what is MORE irritating on Grey's is the assenine turning Callie into a lesbian thing. SO pissed about that! But this Izzy thing is driving me to drink. UGH!