Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Din-din

So my mister works late on Tuesdays and Thursdays teaching eager young students the magic of cinema. (Is it a wonder why I love him?) I decided to have dinner ready for him when he got home like a good little wife. And, by damn, it came out gooood! I grilled some chicken breasts, then tore it into pieces. I took a cup of sour cream, a can of pinto beans, a can of salsa verde, and the chicken and mixed it all up in a bowl. I greased a baking pan and laid down a layer of tortilla chips. I then layered some of the chicken mixture, then some cheese, then chips, chicken mixture, cheese, etc. I baked it @ 375o for 20 min. I took it out and took in the tasty aroma. Mmmm... I served it up for Matt, Linc, and myself. They loved it!! Yay! Success! I can cook!

1 comment:

Grandmommy Crum said...

Liz, what talents you have!!! Your wreath is beautiful, I love fall too, the air just feels different! Your a good wife to your mister!! Maybe a christmas wreath next....