Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Shenanigans!

I love Halloween!!
This year, we celebrated at a tea party held in Wonderland.



Then we enjoyed spiced cider, pizza, and the original "Halloween".
There was as much laughter as there was screaming.
I love me a good scary movie!

As to the picture, the pig noses were there,
so why not?

But my favorite part of Halloween were my nuggets!
Such cuties.
They were so good in costume.
Zane was my little French man and
Leelu was a Spidergirl.

I still giggle whenever I look at these pictures...
I hope you all had a great Halloween, too!

4 comments:

Griffin and Gretchen said...

AH!!! LOOOVE the french man. sooo cute

Allyson & Jere said...

Oh Liz, you crack me up. The dressed up doggies and the love of Halloween. Some cute pics. Looks like you had a good time.

Rashid said...

Hi.You are very beautiful!!

Rashid said...

Where live this lovely woman?????