Tuesday, October 12, 2010

B-day Celebrations!






So 30 came and went.
And it was a BLAST!
I was treated to a whole weekend of celebrations.
First, there was a GNO,
which started at Kona Grill for some requisite sushi
and DEE-licious Sprinkles cupcakes.

Next stop was Sephora, to pick up my birthday gift
and then we all went to LUSH!
and were pampered with scrubs, soaps, and masks.
We made H&M our last stop,
where I skipped away with an
adorable shrug, two satin tiered tanks, a necklace and headband.
Score!
And of course, we ended the night with fro-yo and Road Karaoke.
It was such a good night.

The celebration continued the next night at the movies
where Linc, Chris and I caught "The Social Network" which I loved!
Add in a Dr. Pepper, some popcorn, and coconut M&M's, and I was golden.

On Monday, Ali, Kate, Clark, Ivan and I dined at
Pappadeaux,
my most fave of restaurants!!
Yummy!
We had frog legs, fried alligator, soft shell crab, shrimp gumbo, crab cakes, and fillet mignon.
AND we also had key lime pie, banana pudding, creme brulee, and bread pudding.
It was exquisite!
We laughed so much that night!
Which did not help our super full stomachs.
Ouch.
We ended that night with Road Karaoke, too!

It was a wonderful way to celebrate my 30 years on this planet.
Very memorable.
Especially since I will probably always have the extra 30 lbs I gained from that weekend to remind me.

No comments: