Monday, June 28, 2010

Crusin' down the aisle, just me, Gnarls, and the boy.


So I'm at Fresh & Easy
shopping for sustenance.
All of a sudden,
"Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley comes on.
I'm feeling good, so after taking a furtive glance around me,
I start to wiggle my hips,
bop my head,
do a little shuffle down the condiment aisle.
Then I hear:
"Oh yeah! Get down!"
There he was, the stock boy, stocking the bread.
I tried to laugh as my face begins to flame.
I hurried the rest of the condiment aisle,
but
I kept bopping my head to let him know I wasn't embarrassed.
But I was.
Oh,
I was.

1 comment:

Allyson & Jere said...

LOVE IT!!! i sometimes just sing outloud shamelessly. I mean really, who cares. Not like you have to see these people again. And even so, at least you've shown them you have some spunk.