Saturday, February 20, 2010

I am so weak!


I am so susceptible to television!
While watching and cheering the Olympics,
I have been bombarded with McDonald's' commercials
advertising their new Sweet Chili sauce.
I finally succumbed to the pressure and, let me tell you, it was worth it.
Delish!
It is a mild sauce with a slight lingering burn.
Perfect for dunking mini sponges masquerading as chicken.
Yum!
Unfortunately, it is only here for a limited time.
So go get it while you can.
It is really delightful.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I so want to try that, but I'm on a diet!! I'm seriously thinking about ordering a kids meal for Marshy every time we drive past, just so I can save up the sauce! (He doesn't eat his chicken with sauce...weird) haha

☂niki. said...

"mini sponges masquerading as chicken"...lol.