Wednesday, December 31, 2008

...

My Mister is sick.
He has been sick since Thanksgiving, getting worse as time went by.
He went to his Doctor and they ran some tests, but couldn't find anything. Another Doc said it might be his gallbladder. But just a day and a half ago (has it only been that long?) we took him to ER. He just looked bad, no strength, little appetite, greenish coloring... They ran an X-ray and some CAT scans. They found some dark masses on or around his lungs and liver. He got admitted into the hospital where they did an MRI and he will have a colonoscopy this morning. Then they are going to do a biopsy. We still don't know what is really going on, but they think it might be cancer. I'm a little scared, not gonna lie. But I also have Faith. And that's stronger than my damn fear. I just came home to shower and change clothes. On my way back to him.
Hopefully, we'll get clearer answers today.

4 comments:

Hey It's Di said...

Liz I am so sorry for what you are going through right now. I heard the news yesterday and cried the whole way home from work. Keep the faith! I love you both and am praying for great miracles!!

Jana Nielson said...

You are in our every prayer. We have great faith too, and we love you!
We are seconds away, and will do anything for you two (and the greater Hill family!)
We'll visit soon. We know you've got tons of support around you.
Jana

Natalie Hill said...

i'm so sorry, lovie. my thoughts and prayers are with you always. i'll be home next week.. please tell me if there's anything i can do specifically.

miracles will happen.

Lucille Jarvis said...

Dear sweet Liz my thoughts and prayers are with you at this most difficult time. You are such a ray of sunshine, I pray the Lords comforting arms will be around you to sustain you. Love, Lucille Jarvis