Monday, September 15, 2008

Bink's Birfday!



September 13, 1971....one of the greatest days in the history of the world. That was the day Lincoln Monroe Wright came into this world a conciouse being. And the angels sang. :)

We went to My Big Fat Greek to celebrate with our friends, Dan & Nicole Good. Dinner was delish! Mmmmm.....Gyro meat, pita, hummus. Opa!!!



I'm very fortunate to have Lincoln as a friend. He is seriously one of the kindest and most generous men I know. You have a problem, he'll help you get through it.

Matt and Lincoln have been friends since 1994. They met while partcipating in the stage production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. How I would have loved to have seen that show!! (giggle, giggle) They are really funny when they get together, really funny and smart. Most of the time I just nod at whatever they are saying, interjecting with a "Seriously!" every so often. Seriously.

But most of all, I love hanging out with them.

I'm glad they let me.

2 comments:

Grandmommy Crum said...

Im glad you got to go to Yuma, bugs and all! And as for Lincoln hes the closest we have to Christ! As Timmys been taught, is that the most precious story you have ever heard? I love it! Have a wonderful day off, tell Matt hi. see ya wed.

Lincoln said...

Awwww, thanks Liz! My heart . . . is so full . . . (sob). For reals though, I appreciate your kind words. I think one of the best things about hanging with Matt is that I get to hang with you!

Great pics at the Cumpleanos!